|Select a unit|
|Shift+||Add a unit to selected group|
|+ –||Define selected units as a group|
|–||Select numbered group|
|Lasso||Group select on map: hold while moving drawbox selection around desired group|
|Walk to specified location (select unit first)|
|x2 or+||Run to specified location (select unit first)|
|(on enemy or structure)||Attack (select attacking unit first)|
|orat screen edge||Scroll the screen|
|and drag||Rapid scroll|
|mousewheel up or down||Zoom camera|
|Bring up in-game menu|
|or||Skip in-game cinematic|
Army Controls for the army window. Edit
- PvP: This brings up the pvp screen allowing you to choose the options for you the match maker will match you with other players and whether you want to fight a town vs army battle or an army vs army battle.
- View Area: Takes you to a generated battle map of your region with only creeps on it. Very good for leveling units and looting when starting out.
- Build Camp: There are 3 encampments available to build. After building a camp you will be able to recruit limited mercenaries from the countryside. Once you build a camp your army will be unable to move and the
encampment buildings and or walls will show up in your pvp or view area mode.
- Discard Units: This will permanently delete the players troops and or resources.
- Split Troops: This will create a new army by allowing the player to transfer units/resources from the current army to a new one.
- Garrison: Only active near home town,garrisons troops in city.
Home City controls explained.
- Create Army button: Allows you to create a new army by transferring troops out of your home city and into thenew army. There is a 5 army limit per home city.
- Transfer: This allows you to swap units and resources from your army to your city and vice versa. It only works when the army is next to the home city.
- Discard: This will permanently delete your units and resources. Be careful!